Dental implants are a fantastic solution for men and women in Clifton Park, NY looking to achieve the smile they've always wanted. Do you live in Clifton Park New York and suffer with broken, damaged or missing teeth? Do you find it embarrassing to display your smile in public? Then dental implants can help. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, is it the best that it can possibly be? If it isn’t, consider dental implants at David Morrison, DDS.
Traditional dentures are one form of dental implants patients can consider when looking to perfect their teeth, but at David Morrison, DDS, there’s an even better solution. Traditional dentures are removable, and often cause problems for men and women. Irritation due to constant movement, pain due to ill-fitting dentures, and difficulty speaking and chewing are all common problems associated with traditional dentures.
Advancements in dental technology have brought about a new wave of dentures—permanent dental implants. Here are just some of the benefits that dental implants provide for Clifton Park, NY patients:
• Dental Implants provide patients with permanent and stable dentures. The implants work to support the denture or the bridge, allowing it to remain fixed in the mouth, giving patients a permanent dental prosthesis.
• Made of sturdy and stable materials, the implants are designed to permanently bond to the existing bone.
• Problems that exist with removable dentures become obsolete. Once patients have dental implants installed, they are able to eat and speak with confidence. Foods that were once problematic can be reintroduced into your diet. Easier chewing also leads to easier digestion, which can improve overall health.
• Permanent installation means no longer having to adjust or remove ill-fitting dentures.
• Implants not only make everyday tasks such as eating and speaking easier, they also improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile. Many patients experience an increase in confidence with dental implants in Clifton Park, NY.
Contemplate all of the advantages when considering dental implants in Clifton Park, NY. Think they are right for you? Contact David Morrison, DDS today to get the smile you’ve always wanted.